25 Secrets To Life That Will Transform You Forever
So, its almost my Birthday (in about 3 months! 😉 ) But this year…..this one amazing roller coaster ride of an year, has been the most emotionally unstable and magically awesome year of my life. I believe its the age of 25 when you’re at the edge of your probable future i.e. it is at this point that you take the most important decisions of your life. I don’t know about you, but it was a life-changing year for me. A year so exciting that if I were to plot it on a graph, it would look like a game of Pac-Man! There are so many things that I learned, but here’s a list of 25 Important Things That I Learned While I Was 25. I’m so excited to share this piece with you and I genuinely hope that you are able to get some perspective out of this, especially those who are young or are confused and looking for a direction. So, here goes:
1. People come in your life for a reason: Either they’re a blessing or a lesson.
Learn from the bad ones and cherish the good ones.
2. You don’t need 50 different friends, if you have that one friend who will go against the world for you and will love you no matter what.
3. Hard work and Success are conjoined twins, that can not be separated.
If you need something, you’ve got to work towards it. No pain no gain!
4. Love hurts. So “Let It Go…Let it gooo”
Yes, it does. But they say, you tend to meet at least two crazy jackasses before finding your soulmate. So Yay!
5. You are unique in your own awesome way.
Do not compare yourself or your work with others. But do keep a close watch to stay informed and ready. Be Confident!
6. “Money is just numbers and numbers never end. If it takes money to make you happy, your search for happiness will never end”
7. Marriage is a long-term investment of the mind, soul and heart. Invest carefully.
Don’t just rush into things. Take it slowwww!
8. Criticism is a motivation to do better. Accept it as it comes,
It helps you improve on yourself and be a better you than YOU.
9. Family is your biggest support system.
You know they’ll be by your side, come what may. Respect it and value it the most.
10. Don’t run behind fame…run behind your dreams and what makes you happy. Work towards it and fame will eventually follow.
Achieve what you dream and that will bring you true happiness.
11. Smile. It costs nothing.
😀 😀 😀
12. Everything happens for a reason. But you will only realize it when it actually happens.
13. Travelling is meditation for your soul.
So whenever you get the chance, pack your bags and get ready to go on an adventure!
14. Make new friends.
It helps you meet new people and makes you feel alive. So communicate often.
15. There comes a time in life when you will have absolutely no money on you. Keep calm and work harder.
16. Socialize more by actually meeting people and not just on Facebook or Instagram.
It feels so good to actually meet in person. There’s more to life than social media my friend.
17. After every dark night comes a beautiful bright day. So, be patient.
Life is all about falling over eight times and getting back up the ninth time.
18. A degree gets you nowhere. But add talent and hard work to it and you can conquer the world.
Simply think outside the box.
19. Spend quality time with yourself. It helps you channel your thoughts better.
Nothing like a relaxing hot water bubble bath!
20. Spend time at the gym and work out : best stress reliever and confidence booster in the world.
Work that body!
21. But don’t go overboard with the whole workout thing. Spoil yourself every now and then with a treat.
22. Groom yourself. You deserve it.
23. Treat yourself to a wild shopping experience once in a while.
Trust me….It feels amazing!
24. Selfies are good, but don’t forget to live the moment.
So go make memories, don’t just capture them.
25. Never Stop Dreaming.
And strive towards it.
+ Bonus: Follow your passion. It is the only path that leads to success. Any other path is short-lived.
Best Of Luck My Friend! (y)
- Facebook Conversations -