19 Terrifying Last Words Of Savage Criminals That Will Send Chills Down Your Spine
Last words….It’s a lot of pressure. They’re usually expected to be something profound or thought-provoking. But that’s not always the case. Sometimes….just sometimes…these words are so damn scary, especially when they come out from serial killers or savage criminals, that they scare the crap outta you. This list is sure to steal your sleep tonight!
1. “Tell me. After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
Name: Peter Kürten, aka “The Vampire of Dusseldorf.”
Crime: Raped and killed (and once drank the blood!) of almost 60 people.
Punishment: Executed by guillotine on July 2nd, 1931.
2. “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
Name: Jeffrey Dahmer, “Milwaukee Cannibal.”
Crime: Raped and killed 17 men and boys in the 1980’s.
Punishment: Beaten to death by a fellow inmate on November 28th, 1994.
3. “Hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could hang a dozen men while you’re screwing around!”
Name: Carl Panzram
Crime: Infamous serial killer, arsonist, and rapist.
Punishment: Hanged on September 5th, 1930.
4. “Kiss my ass.”
Name: John Wayne Gacy, “Killer Clown.”
Crime: Raped and murdered 33 men in a 6-year span.
Punishment: Executed by lethal injection on May 10th, 1994.
5. “Okay Warden, let’s do it. I love y’all. I can taste it already. I am starting to go.”
Name: John Avalos Alba
Crime: Fatally shot his wife while on bail for a child molestation charge.
Punishment: Executed by lethal injection on May 25th, 2010.
6. “There is no way words can express how sorry I am for taking the lives of my babies. Now I can be with my babies, as I always intended.”
Name: Christina Marie Riggs
Crime: Killed her two young children.
Punishment: Executed by lethal injection on May 3rd, 2000.
7. “How’s this for a headline? : ‘French Fries.’
Name: James French
Punishment: Executed by electric chair on August 10th, 1966.
8. “…murder me … I’m ready to roll. Time to get this party started.”
Name: James Jackson
Crime: Killed his wife and two step-daughters.
Punishment: Executed by lethal injection on February 7th, 2007.
9. “I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.”
Name: Timothy McVeigh
Crime: Oklahoma City bombing (killing 168 people in 1995).
Punishment: Executed by lethal injection on June 11th, 2001.
10. “An innocent man is going to be murdered tonight. When my innocence is proven, I hope Americans will realize the injustice of the death penalty as all other civilized countries have.”
Name: Roger Keith Coleman
Crime: Convicted of murdering his sister-in-law.
Punishment: Executed by electric chair on May 20th, 1992
11. “Take a step forward, lads. It will be easier that way.”
Name: Erskine Childers, (Irish patriot rebel)
Punishment: Executed by a firing squad on November 24th, 1922.
12. “Kathy, you know I never meant to hurt you. I gave you everything, and that’s what made me so angry. But I never meant to hurt you. I’m sorry.”
Name: Carlos Granados
Crime: Stabbed his girlfriend Kathy Jiminez and killed her 3 year old son.
Punishment: Executed by lethal injection January 10th, 2007.
13. “Hurrah for anarchy This is the happiest moment of my life.”
Name: George Engel
Crime: One of the four responsible for the 1886 Haymarket bombing in Chicago.
Punishment: Hanged on November 11th, 1887.
14. “Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel.”
Name: George Appel
Crime: Killed a police officer.
Punishment: Executed by electric chair in 1928.
15. “You sons of bitches. Give my love to Mother!”
Name: Francis “Two Gun” Crowley
Crime: Murderer and criminal
Punishment: Executed in an electric chair in 1931.
16. “I’ll be in Hell before you start breakfast! Let her rip!”
Name: Tom “Black Jack” Ketchum
Crime: Murderer, thief, convicted for train robbery
Punishment: Hanged to death (and accidently decapitated during the hanging)
17. “Turn up the radio and I’ll go quietly.”
Name: Peter Manuel, “The Beast of Birkenshaw.”
Crime: Murdered and raped at least 7 people.
Punishment: Hanged on July 11th, 1958.
18. “You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper.”
Name: Robert Alton Harris
Crime: Convicted of murdering two teenage boys.
Punishment: Executed in the gas chamber on April 21st, 1992.
19. “….I’ll be back!”
Name: Aileen Wuornos
Crime: Killed 7 men between the years 1989 and 1990.
Punishment: Executed by lethal injection on October 9th, 2002.
Like us on Facebook
- Related Stories -
About The Author
A co-founder at InyMiny, Manaal is a party animal. She loves to cook, travel to exotic places and follows the 'No Tomorrow' cult! Adventure is her turn on as she believes that there is no feeling like the thrill you get from an adrenaline rush. Her motto in life: Get ready to take that leap of faith, because It's NOW or NEVER.
- Facebook Conversations -