These are ideas that will transform your makeup routines and make you style like a PRO!
1. Recreate The Ombre Nails With This Super Easy DIY Trick.
Get the DIY Tutorial here: nailasaurus
All you need is a makeup sponge, your favorite shades of polish and voila!
2. Tame Those Fly-Aways For Good!
Gently rub a toothbrush to keep those annoying stray hair in control.
3. Use Your Mascara As a Liner In Case Of Emergencies.
If you ever happen to run out of your eye liner and you are a state of absolute hurry, don’t panic. Just use your mascara instead. Take an eye liner and brush it over the brush of the mascara. Finally line your eyes. This trick is more effective if your mascara is the same color as your eye liner.
4. Need a Perfect Cupid’s Bow – “X” marks the spot!
Just draw an “X” at your Cupid’s bow with a lip liner that is the same shade as your lipstick.Then apply your lipstick. Simple as can be!
5. Curl Your Lashes With Ease Using This Simple Hack.
Blow dry your curler with for a few seconds and get those lovely luscious lashes!
6. Apply Concealer In a Triangle Shape For a More Effective Cover-up.
Here’s the right way to hide those under eye dark circles. Instead of applying your concealer in a dot fashion or in a semi-circle, apply it in a triangle shape and blend it in. Works like magic and no more visible dark circles or puffy bags!
7. Six Beauty Recipes To Transform Your World:
8. Get The Perfect Winged Liner With Just a SPOON.
Use a spoon as a guide to get the perfect winged liner look as shown above.
Or Use This Simple Drawing Guide Instead:
9. Get The 1 Minute Quick And Easy Polish Bun.
Recreate the classic posh look in no time! Throw your hair into a high pony tail. Then split the pony tail into two and start twisting both the halves. Now, secure them at the base of your pony tail in opposite directions. See how quick that was!
10. Need To Flaunt a Seductive Pout?
Instead of buying expensive lip glosses that torture your lips into a seductive pout, try making your own! All you need is your favorite lip gloss and peppermint oil. Mix them well and there you go.
11. Wear Glitter Nail Polish Without The Hassles of Removals.
Glitter is just so gorgeous but taking it off is the most annoying part. Avoid all the stress by using Elmer’s school glue as a base coat first! The glitter will peel off in one clean swoop!
12. Highlight And Contour Like a Pro.
If you are anything like me, you have absolutely no idea how to do a proper contour. Well, no worries…Follow the above map and you are good to go!
13. Get Fuller Lips…Instantly.
Get the effect of sexy fuller lips by highlighting the middle of your lips with a white eye pencil or shadow and gently dabbing it over to blend. Then apply your favorite lip color gloss and Bamm!
14. Check Your Makeup Only After You Get in A Car.
Bathroom light can be deceiving. If you really want to see how your makeup looks, check your makeup in the car to check whether you committed any mistakes.
15. Create Your Own Custom Nail Color At Home.
Just combine a clear polish and the pigments you like and make way for endless fabulous color combos.
16. DIY lipstick shades:
Get tutorial here: adjustingbeauty
Use petroleum jelly as a base and create the perfect shade with the right pigments.
17. Set your lipstick the right way for a longer stay:
Once you’ve applied your lipstick, cover your mouth with a tissue paper and gently blot on some translucent powder so it lasts all day…all night! No touch-ups guaranteed.
18. Fix Your Cracked Powder Easily.
Common, we have all been there, you suddenly drop your compact and it leaves behind unmended cracks, leaving you with a choice of disposing it. No worries, just a few drops of rubbing alcohol and all your powder gets fixed!
19. Fix Your Clumpy Mascara.
If your mascara starts to clump, add a few drops of Visine or saline solution to it to fix the problem and make it last even longer.
20. Get a Defined Perfect Brow.
Use the tip of your pencil as a guide to find out where your eyebrows should begin, arch and end. Use the guide above.
21. Keep Lipstick Off Your Pearly Whites.
Just stick your finger in your mouth and pull it out gently to remove lipstick that might otherwise show up on your teeth and save yourself a makeup disaster.
22. Erase Polish Mistakes By Dipping a Tiny Brush Into Nail Polish Remover.
23. Split Ends? Not Anymore:
Get detailed tutorial here: ringfingertanline
Divide your hair into four equal parts, then start twisting your hair and snip off the split ends you see! As easy as can be!
24. Brighten Your Eyes From the Inside Corners.
Dab a light, shimmery eye shadow on the inside corners of your eyes with the help of a brush. This trick brightens your eyes, giving you a much younger look. The lighter color helps to eliminate darkness that is normally present on top of the nose area.
25. Get The Perfect Homemade French Manicure.
Stretch out a rubber band on the tips of your nails to get a mess-free French manicure. Perfect!
26. Your Own Inexpensive Dry Shampoo.
Use baby powder in place of dry shampoo if you run out.
27. Turn Any Pencil Into a Gel Liner.
Simply burn the tip of your kohl pencil with a lighter for just a second and let it cool for 15 seconds. This helps creates a beautiful, dark smudge similar to that of a gel liner.
28. Give Your Lipstick The Matte Effect.
Dab on your favorite blush on top of your already applied lipstick and blend.
29. Use Spin Pins Instead Of Bobby Pins To Hold Your Buns.
30. Know Your Skin Tone And Discover The Palette That Works For You.
31. Treat a Sunburn With Ease.
And a great way to cool your skin.
32. Apply Mascara With Ease.
Use a business card to apply your mascara and you’ll keep it from accidentally turning on your upper lid while being able to apply easily upto the roots of your lashes.
33. Get Sexy Summer-Ready Legs like J.Lo.
Just dust on a pale pink shimmer on your shin area to bring out your legs and make them appear longer.
34. Make Your Perfume Last Much Longer Than Usual.
35. Get The Sexy Voluminous Look With The Help of Self-grip Velcro Rollers Easily.
36. Use This Time Saving Tip To Line As You Curl.
37. Apply Colorless Lip Balm With Shimmer on The Tip of Your Bow To Accentuate Your Bold Lips Look.
38. Use White Eye-Liner To Make Colors POP on Your Lid.
Fill in your lid with a white eyeliner first and then put on the color you want. Doubles the effect.
39. Make a Heart For You Nail Art Fast and Easy…No Messes:
40. Beach Beauty Hack: No More Sand.
41. Multi-tasking Makeup? Yes…Its True.
42. Use This Concealer Map to Glow Like Beyoncé!
Get the tutorial here: cosmopolitan
43. Get This Fast Absolutely Professional Office Look in Seconds.
Get full directions here: yogabycandace
And no you don’t need no bobby pins for this look! COOL!
44. Easy Fixes For The Most Annoying Beauty Problems:
45. Get The Easy And Natural Smokey Eye Look Without The Hassle.
46. Get Flawless Lashes Every. Single. Time.
47. DIY Polka Dot Nails…So Easy.
Just a regular bandage and voila! Sexy Nails!
48. Turn Your Lips Into Luscious and Full 3D Lips!
First apply your favorite lipstick, then dab on some frosted powder on your lower lip and just a little bit on the middle of your upper lip. The light reflects off your lips, creating a highlight, and giving them the fuller 3D look.