These are hair hacks that will save you time, effort and make your hair look smoother, silkier and gorgeous. Every day is a good hair day!
1. Oily Hair? Rinse your hair twice with shampoo for voluminous and smooth hair.
Ever wonder why your hair remains flat and uneven even after washing it? Oily hair tends to attract a lot of dirt and grease which does not wash off in one rinse. Washing your hair twice in the shower with a shampoo ensures that all the dirt has been washed out and your hair is smooth and more voluminous.
2. Running late? Curl your hair in 5 min or less!
Tie your hair up into a high ponytail. Now curl the ponytail by taking small sections. Easy, quick and effortless! Beautiful curls instantly. 🙂
3. Keep your bobby pins from slipping and destroying your hairstyle.
4. If you’re scared about how your color will turn out, try secondary colors, they’re safer.
Instagram Loren Miles
Secondary hair colors are always a safer option than primaries. So teal not blue, coral not red and peach not yellow.
5. Get creative with your bobby pins.
6. Get those gorgeous imperfect beachy waves.
Braid your hair, then heat it up by pressing a flat iron over it to make imperfect waves.
7. Spray a clean mascara wand with hairspray to tame those fly aways in place.
Or you can do the same with a clean toothbrush as well.
8. The 5 Step 5 minute Ballerina Bun.
9. Try a half done braid for when your hair is messy and unwashed.
Looks beautiful and no one knows that your hair is messy!
10. Use a satin pillowcase to prevent frizzy hair.
Basically our hairs rub against each other and create friction that causes the frizz. Satin keeps the friction away leaving your hair smooth and frizz free. Also it helps prevent wrinkles. So bonus!
11. Make Your Hair Smell Amazing.
Spritz your comb with your favorite perfume and gently comb your hair through. Voila!
12. Curl your hair with an iron from the bottom up to get these curls – brushed out and not touched.
13. Twenty second updo — split, knot, twist, and pin.
14. Curly hair? Try co-washing your hair.
It basically means using no shampoo only conditioner in the shower. It helps manage those curls better and makes them bouncy and shiny. Many women swear by this hack for their beautiful curly hair.
15. The trick to perfect pool hair!
Measure out 4 tbsp of your favorite leave in hair mask or conditioner and mix it with 4 cups of warm water. Mix the two evenly with a whisk and then fill u a spray bottle with your new pool hairspray. Take this with you to the pool or whenever you go for a swim and spritz it before going into the water. This DIY hairspray prevents hair damage due to chlorine and also protects colored hair.
16. Use Mayonnaise instead of conditioner for the smoothest, silkiest hair ever.
Yes,this may sound weird but it actually works. Apply a little mayonnaise (preferably organic mayonnaise) on your hair and tie it in a bun. Cover everything with a plastic bag to lock in the moisture. Leave it for about 15-20 min and then rinse off.
17. Create an easy, cool updo in seconds with just bobby pins.
18. Hairstyle For Work: The 1 minute no bobby pin sleek updo.
19. Get the desired curls:
20. Hairstyle For Gym: A tiered ponytail will keep everything in its rightful place.
21. Use leftover cardboard rollers from a toilet paper roll to get the perfect heatless waves.
22. Put your hair into a ponytail before creating a fishtail braid to keep it tight as you braid.
23. For hair as dry as a straw, try this overnight coconut hair mask treatment.
Massage you hair with some coconut oil and tie your hair into a high bun. Cover everything with a shower cap and leave overnight. Rinse with shampoo in the morning to get smoother hair.
24. The right way to use bobby pins:
25. Save time by using dry shampoo the night before. It also reduces white cast and amount spent in removing it.
26. Two minute easy, twisty bun.
27. Dust an eyeshadow (in the same color as your hair) along your part to shade your scalp slightly, making your hair appear thicker.
28. Pull your braid apart to make it fuller.
29. Cover a bad hair day with a turban.
30. Ditch the towel!
31. Take your ponytail to the next level.