Hair-raising and spookingly stunning abandoned places that are so beautiful that they’ll send chills down your spine. Get ready to experience a new kind of beauty, that will scare you and reassure you at the same time.
1. Abandoned Ferris Wheel, Pripyat, Ukraine.
2. Rhododendron Park – Kromlau, Germany.
3. The ruins of an old castle in Sintra, Portugal.
4. An abandoned railroad in the fall: Lebanon, Missouri.
5. Poveglia Island, Italy
6. The Old Piano Tree, California.
7. The Swallows Nest Castle, Ukraine.
8. Underwater City in Shicheng, China.
9. Stairway to Heaven, Oahu, Hawaii.
10. An abandoned boathouse, Germany
11. Abandoned Train in Uyuni, Bolivia.
12. Abandoned section of the Great Wall of China, PRC.
13. House of the Bulgarian Communist Party, Bulgaria.
14. Chemin de fer de Petite Ceinture, Paris.
15. The Jet Star Rollercoaster, Seaside Heights, New Jersey.
16. An Overgrown Abandoned Palace, Poland.
17. Last House on Holland Island, U.S.A.
18. Kolmanskop, Namibia
19. Abandoned House, Staryi Solotvino, Ukraine.
20. The Bannerman Castle, Pollepel Island, New York.
21. The Orpheum Theatre, New Bedford, Massachusetts.
22. A 102-Year-Old Floating Forest in Sydney, Australia.
23. The Kopice Castle, Poland
24. A Poster of The Simpsons in a Room Full of Scattered Gas Masks, Chernobyl, Ukraine.
25. An Abandoned Church in France.
26. A Church Steeple in the Middle of a Frozen Lake, Reschen, Italy.
27. Eltz Castle, Germany
28. Wreck of the SS America – Fuerteventura, Canary Islands.
In April 2007 the starboard side of the ship collapsed causing the wreck to break in half and fall into the sea. Since then, what little remained has been slowly disappearing beneath the waves. As of March 2013, the wreck is only visible during low tide.
29. Kinmel Hall, Abergele, United Kingdom.
30. Abandoned Jetty, Location Unknown
31. An Abandoned House, Reykjavík, Iceland.
Images Source: Instagram – @abandon and BoredPanda